Full-Service Grooming & Spa
Our wide menu of services includes everything your pet needs to feel like canine royalty, including individualized care from start to finish.
- No cage dryers
- Breed-specific haircuts
- Basic and premium bath packages
- Ear, face, paw, and sanitary trims
- Nail trims
- Deep coat conditioning and specialty shampoos
- Medicated baths
- Brightening blueberry facials
- Shed-less coat treatments
- And more!
Health Benefits of Grooming
In addition to looking fresh and smelling sweet, regular visits to our grooming salon come with vital benefits for your pet’s well-being.
- Preventative health screenings. A core part of every visit to our salon is a quick yet comprehensive screening of your pet’s coat, skin, paws, and ears. Our Certified Master Groomers are trained to spot any signs of health abnormalities as early as possible.
- A clean coat is healthier and more comfortable. Imagine wearing a smelly, dirty coat all day long. Your dog doesn’t like it either! Our professional tools are designed to reach your dog’s inner coat, releasing trapped debris and hair for a lighter and cleaner look and feeling. Plus, this leaves less hair for your dog to shed around your house!
- Nail maintenance is crucial. Your dog’s nails grow constantly, just like human nails. Without regular care, the nails can get so long they cause discomfort and can even alter your pet’s natural foot structure, leading to joint pain and disrupted posture. Our experts are quick and efficient at easily cutting canine nails, so you don’t have to worry about cutting too close, either.